Miles Lunn's Views on the Issues

The viewpoints of political blogger Miles Lunn. I am a Liberal Blogger who comes from the Classical Liberal side of the Liberal Party of Canada. I am also a member of the BC Liberals at the provincial level. I am a staunch defender in individual freedom as well a believer in smaller more efficient government.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

A viewpoint from an independent minded classical liberal who believes in the values of individual freedom and smaller government. An opinionated blog who is not afraid to tell it like he sees it.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Introduction

Many of you who have read my regular blog posts at Miles' Blog are probably quite familiar with my viewpoints on the day to day issues, but I thought I would start a separate blog to give my opinions on various issues in a more general sense. Unlike my other blog, this will not be highly partisan. Rather it will be my own opinion, which in many cases will differ from the Liberal Party of Canada. I set this blog up not as place for partisan talk, but rather as a place for civil debate on major ideas. I welcome all feedback from anyone regardless of their partisan affiliation. All day to day events as well as any highly partisan blog will be posted at my regular blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home